Your privacy is important to us
+27 84 265 6682
1. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Kinship Spirits Company collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Kinship Spirits Company’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Kinship Spirits Company’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Kinship Spirits Company may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Kinship Spirits Company also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.kinshipspirits.co.za/ blog posts. Kinship Spirits Company only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Kinship Spirits Company’s websites choose to interact with Kinship Spirits Company in ways that require Kinship Spirits Company to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Kinship Spirits Company gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at https://www.kinshipspirits.co.za/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
5. Aggregated Statistics
Kinship Spirits Company may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Kinship Spirits Company may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Kinship Spirits Company does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Kinship Spirits Company uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Kinship Spirits Company – by purchasing Kinship Spirits Company’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Kinship Spirits Company collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Kinship Spirits Company. Kinship Spirits Company does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- All prices quoted on the Website are in South African Rand (ZAR) and include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Prices quoted are per bottle or per case, as indicated.
- All prices posted on the Website are exclusive of delivery costs, and delivery costs will be stated separately in our confirmation of your order which may vary daily and for each order.
- Payment is accepted via credit card (Visa or Master Card) or by EFT to our nominated bank account.
- Where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of the payment. Kinship Spirits Company may reject any order in respect of which the required information is not provided.
- Delivery of Products as per confirmed orders will be made to the nominated address set out on your order.
Delivery usually takes place within 10 (ten) working days from confirmation of payment or such other period as stipulated in our confirmation email.
- All deliveries made will be by couriered directly to your nominated address unless otherwise stated in our confirmation of order.
- On delivery to your nominated address you shall be entitled to examine the Products for the purpose of ascertaining whether you are satisfied that the Products are of the type and quality reasonably contemplated on placing your order and that the Products complies with the description provided for the Products on the Website.
- If the delivery contains a larger quantity of Products than was ordered or consist of some of the Products ordered together with Products not ordered, you may reject delivery of all Products, or accept the delivery of all Products and pay the purchase price for the additional or incorrect Products, or accept delivery of the correct Products and reject the incorrect Products
- All Products delivered must, if accepted by you, be signed for by you on delivery. If no one is available at the nominated address when delivery is attempted, the Products will be retained by the courier, in which case notification of the attempted delivery will be given. Should the Products ordered be returned to our premises, any further delivery attempts will also be at your cost.
Unless specifically quoted otherwise, a delivery fee will be charged for each order placed by you.
- Kinship Spirits Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of any order, nor for any loss, damage or misplacement of any Products ordered after delivery has been made to your nominated delivery address.
- Risk in and to the Products will transfer to you upon completion of delivery at your nominated delivery address.
- The “Sale of Products” on the Kinship Spirits Company Website is sold by Kinship Spirits Company and Fulfilled by Creative Beverage Distributors (Pty) Ltd